Skirting the Issue is an annual clothing drive that provides CASA kids with brand-new head to toe outfits for the first day of school. Program Director Kathy Chapman explains that "often times, when children are removed from their homes, they leave with only the clothes on their backs or just a few pieces of extra clothing. Through Skirting the Issue, we hope to provide our CASA children and teens with new and necessary clothing items". Please contact Kathy by email or at 979-822-9700 with any questions.
If you are interested in shopping for a child or donating to Skirting the Issue, go here to sign up.
Drop Off Locations:
- Voices For Children Office
- Citizen's State Bank Caldwell
- Citizen's State Bank Snook
- Citizen's State Bank Somerville
- Citizen's State Bank Navasota
- Citizen's State Bank Deanville